FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Two New Smartphones Unveiled By Google

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zduncan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zduncan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two New Smartphones Unveiled By Google
    Posted: Oct/01/2015 at 2:37pm
Last week, Apple unveiled its newest iPhone models with the 6S and 6S Plus. Not missing a beat, Google has debuted two new smartphones as well. The new Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P come with 5.2" and 5.7" screens, respectively, and are actually pretty inexpensive. In addition to that, these phones are aimed to be direct competition to the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. Both phones run the latest version of Google's Android operating system (6.0 Marshmallow), bringing a ton of updates to Google's operating system, including increased battery life. Continue reading on the Mobile Connectivity Solutions Blog
steve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2015 at 5:13pm
I'm always glad to see competition! I'm always surprised how many people absolutely have to have an iPhone when the android phones do just fine. I'm not saying iPhones aren't nice, but they charge a hefty premium. Apple is amazing at maintaining brand loyalty and commanding a premium.
As for me, my cheap one-year-old Moto G does just fine. I'll be interested to see what Google does with these new phones and more importantly Google Fi.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic