FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

National STEM Video Game Challenge Now On!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cpwilder View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpwilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: National STEM Video Game Challenge Now On!
    Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 3:59pm
I don't have ADD either, I don't think, at least my mom ne..ve..r.....SQUIRREL!

Hopefully from events like this there will come more games from the tame side!

Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 1:55pm
The interactive learning part of video games is highly over-shadowed by the high budget uber-violent games that we all love, but the fact is developers are making giant strides in that field.  

Keep in mind its not just educational but helping those with lazy eyes and add.  Though my games do not seem to my add...
On-Site Computer Service Technician, Networking and Repair Technicians
cpwilder View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpwilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 10:08am
I myself am not much of a gamer, but the thought of kids using their creativity in conjunction with technology is the perfect learning tool.  So it gives me great joy to report that the 2013 National STEM Video Game Challenge is now accepting entries through the end of April.

Read more about this great opportunity for our kids!

Please feel free to pass this along to any teachers you might know!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic