FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IP CCTV really beneficial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cbhattarai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbhattarai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IP CCTV really beneficial
    Posted: Nov/16/2012 at 9:55pm
Hello friends,

I recently installed an IP CCTV at a client place and this was my first IP CCTV installation. I would really say that the ip cctv is really one great thing to have and along with this, it's really cheap to have...
Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2012 at 4:06pm
I would say you got your wires a bit cross there friend.  

By definition IP is Internet protocol, IE cameras ran on Ethernet cables/wireless networks.  

On the other hand is CCTV - Close circuit TV - which run on your standard RJ-45 cables with BNC connectors.

In which combining your terms leaves me a little confused on what you even did.
On-Site Computer Service Technician, Networking and Repair Technicians
tigerparrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigerparrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2012 at 6:33am
It's perfectly legal to put up a warning sign, and a CCTV camera. As an individual you wouldn't need an operator's licence from the council either.
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2012 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by cbhattarai cbhattarai wrote:

Hello friends,

I recently installed an IP CCTV at a client place and this was my first IP CCTV installation. I would really say that the ip cctv is really one great thing to have and along with this, it's really cheap to have...

Thanks for the post but if you say "IP CCTV" again we will have to revoke your license. 

LOL
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/16/2013 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by arwendt arwendt wrote:

Originally posted by cbhattarai cbhattarai wrote:

Hello friends,

Thanks for the post but if you say "IP CCTV" again we will have to revoke your license. 

LOL

I agree :)
Scott Gardner View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2013 at 10:15am
IP CCTV
Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Scott Gardner Scott Gardner wrote:

IP CCTV

REVOKED!
cammie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cammie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/08/2013 at 4:57am
Congratulations on successful installation of your first CCTV camera. It is best to improve the security of your property.
  Share Topic