FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Windows 7 already in court?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windows 7 already in court?
    Posted: Mar/15/2008 at 6:43pm
I just noticed the latest news on Windows 7: It looks like in order to comply with a previous anti-trust agreement that Microsoft is already submitting their plans for their next version of Windows to a committee for review.
Josh Van Cleave View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Van Cleave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/29/2008 at 12:19pm
Yes, move past this Vista blunder as quickly as possible is what they are thinking...
Scott Gardner View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/30/2008 at 11:29am
Scott Gardner View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/30/2008 at 11:38am
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/30/2008 at 2:21pm
Despite what JVC says about Vista, I like it.
Great interface, excellent crash protection. Good speed.

Overall, Vista is a cut above XP.
alexjsolis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexjsolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/31/2008 at 11:17am
Although I personally don't have Vista installed on any of the computers I use, from talking to various people about the OS 90% of them agree that they like Vista better than XP after the recent service packs.  I don't think Microsoft will ever overcome the bad feelings people have about it.  I'm sure Vista has taught them a lesson and they will be sure to release a fully functional product.  
woodio View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/31/2008 at 3:23pm
Vista has a tarnished name. They need to move past the vista name, and just get a new product out there, even if it is not a huge improvement.
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/03/2008 at 10:49am
It's so tarnished I think Apple has said Vista more than Obama has said George Bush.
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Josh Van Cleave View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Van Cleave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/03/2008 at 10:51am

My work Pc and my home PC's all run Vista, I love the interface to be honest.  The OS just seems sluggish to me...

Ever been copying a file with Vista (A really small one) and it seems to take forever to complete the copy?  I have had it happen on multiple machines...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic