FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to get your product in the PX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get your product in the PX
    Posted: Mar/04/2008 at 2:12pm
The Tech Army PX is a store made up of 100% member products.

But how do Tech Army Members get product in the Tech Army PX?

Easy, contact Jessica Keeton. She is responsible for selling your product in the PX. You may discuss target pricing for maximum results. She is a professional who has been working in the industry for 5 years. You can count on Jessica and her backup Bill Schiering for an honest evaluation of your product price point.

Contact Jessica Keeton toll free 877-422-1907x221
or email her: jkeeton@csn1.com

Read my Blog: John Beagle
JessKeeton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessKeeton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2008 at 2:38pm

This is a great tool for all of the Tech-Army members. If you have products that you would like to sell or even possibly rent let me know and I will be glad to review the item and get them in the PX as quickly as possible. Our sales are increasing everyday so hurry and get your items to me! Tongue  

Please feel free to call me or e-mail anytime with questions or concerns regarding the Tech-Army PX.

877.422.1907 x221
Bill Schiering View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Schiering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2008 at 3:09pm

The Tech-Army.org PX is a great way to turn over excess inventory or valuable equipment that you no longer need, without the hassle of trying to sell it on Ebay.  It is also a great way to find equipment you may need at good prices.  We have Tech-Army members who post new listing daily and we have members who browse the listings daily.  You never know when you will find something useful.  So please post your items or check the postings daily.

Technology Consulting For The SMB and Academic Community
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic