FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nokia Lumia 900 Launch Hindered by Data Loss Bug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zduncan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zduncan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nokia Lumia 900 Launch Hindered by Data Loss Bug
    Posted: Apr/09/2012 at 5:19pm
A lot of people were excited for the release of the Nokia Lumia 900. However, nothing ever releases perfectly and that was definitely the case with Nokia’s newest mobile device. Early adopters of the device have had their initial expectations for the phone rained upon by a bug that has been reported by users on Nokia’s forums, as well as the forums of WPCentral. In addition to that, an AT&T source for Phone Area also complained about the bug. Read all about it on The Tech Army Blog.

Scott Gardner View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2012 at 4:46pm
I haven't owned a Nokia phone it forever it seems like.  I hope they can turn around their misfortune.
Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2012 at 9:42am
Agreed, and not just because of my Finnish ancestry.  That is a rather annoying bug, kind of surprise that did not pop up during testing.
On-Site Computer Service Technician, Networking and Repair Technicians
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic