New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Axis Unveils 2 New IR-LED IP Surveillance Cameras
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Axis Unveils 2 New IR-LED IP Surveillance Cameras

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zduncan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zduncan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Axis Unveils 2 New IR-LED IP Surveillance Cameras
    Posted: Mar/28/2012 at 6:17pm
Axis Communications has just announced two new additions to its successful Axis M11 Network Camera Series with the new Axis M1143-L and Axis M1144-L Network Cameras with integrated IT-LED illumination and mechanical IR-cut filters that allow for true day/night surveillance. These new indoor fixed IP cameras were specifically designed for easy and discreet day/night surveillance with H.264 video compression and options for full frame rate HDTV quality. This makes them perfect for professional surveillance no matter where you need it. Read all about it on the Bullet Camera Blog

Scott Gardner View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2012 at 4:45pm
Axis makes great cameras and I would expect to hear great things about these new day/night cameras
MarvinLamont View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvinLamont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2012 at 1:34am
Wonderful information about surveillance cameras... I also wanted to buy a security camera and this post is very helpful for me, because of this i can easily buy a best security camera...
Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2012 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Scott Gardner Scott Gardner wrote:

Axis makes great cameras and I would expect to hear great things about these new day/night cameras

They most certainly do!  They are very easy to set up as well!
On-Site Computer Service Technician, Networking and Repair Technicians
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2012 at 9:10am
My only gripe about IP is the lag and the underdeveloped low light / WDR capabilities. Ok that might be three gripes but who's counting?
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
LanceKalp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LanceKalp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2012 at 9:05pm

How to install LED light on TV?

How do I install LED light on the LED Tube  back of my TV so that the colors on the LED Spotlight  screen will be reflected on the led strip 12v  wall behind?
charlesprentice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesprentice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/10/2013 at 11:59pm

Definitely agree. Axis is great! Their high quality cameras never fail to deliver.

Has anybody tried this yet? I’d like to see a review. I especially want to know more about its performance in dim light.
charlesprentice
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic