FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Apple Cook in China

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apple Cook in China
    Posted: Mar/27/2012 at 2:22pm
Latest Info:

Apple CEO Tim Cook was in China over the last several days, touring Apple stores in cities like Beijing.
Apple's new chief executive Tim Cook has held talks with officials in China.

What's the talk about? 

The contested iPad trademark, local labor conditions, and sales as Apple is losing ground to Samsung Electronics. Samsung has deals with China Mobile, Apple does not.

"An alliance with China Mobile, the country's biggest mobile carrier, is viewed by many industry analysts as crucial to the acceleration of iPhone sales through China, though compatibility problems with the carrier's network have yet to be resolved." - Gulf News

Proview, the Chinese company that claims to have registered the iPad trademark, still has litigation pending in the Chinese courts, which could disrupt iPad sales in the future.
Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2012 at 8:33am
You know for most of my dislike for Apple, from what I have read most of the Apple employees in China are greatly exaggerated.  Its an interesting note seeing that Apple is losing ground to Samsung.

I might have to give Samsung another look, kind of dismiss them a lot.
On-Site Computer Service Technician, Networking and Repair Technicians
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic