FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Apple.com Upgrades to Retina Display Images

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zduncan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zduncan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apple.com Upgrades to Retina Display Images
    Posted: Mar/13/2012 at 9:03pm
If you haven’t heard by now, Apple’s official website has secretly been updated to take full advantage of the new Retina Display on the new iPad/iPad 3. If you want to see what the site looks like with its new update you can, even if you don’t have an iPad 3. All you have to do is perform a simple tweak on your Apple Safari web browser from your Apple desktop or laptop. Read all about it at AppleThis.com.

arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/14/2012 at 10:32am
I am impressed Apple keeps pushing the envelope on their displays. I see a lot of new tablets coming out and their resolution is a joke. I mean why make a product and not put your best into it? Oh yeah, because you make it just to fill a gap at a price point and not because you want to make a great product. Well at least IMHO Apple does not operate like that, most of the time.  
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2012 at 9:24am
Its a very neat little enhancement, but I don't think I would ever ask a mac user to modify/add any sort of programming... seems.... dangerous with them :)

Agreed with Arwendt on the mac trying to make money thing.
On-Site Computer Service Technician, Networking and Repair Technicians
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic