FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cisco: In The Tablet Market?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cisco: In The Tablet Market?
    Posted: Mar/12/2012 at 1:34pm

Cisco: Can It Seize An Opportunity In The Tablet Market?
by Cameron Kaine

It goes without saying that networking giant Cisco (CSCO) had somewhat of a tumultuous year in 2011. To me, it often seems as if the company spent most of the year either offering up justification to investors for decisions that turned out to be mistakes or acknowledging "OK, you've got us, we screwed up." Neither approach did anything to help the share price or inspire confidence in its leadership. However, to its credit, it has since turned things around to the extent where it has now delivered three consecutive solid earnings reports. read more »

Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2012 at 8:30am
Very good article.  Cisco has gone far in branding itself as they have, but is that within itself a double edged sword?  Sure I would drop 100+ on a Cisco router/WAP, but would I purchase their tablet?  I do not know, its hard to say, I do not feel as loyal to them on a tablet as I do their networking products.
On-Site Computer Service Technician, Networking and Repair Technicians
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic