FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asus Confirms Android 5.0 Jelly Bean

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zduncan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zduncan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asus Confirms Android 5.0 Jelly Bean
    Posted: Mar/04/2012 at 3:43pm
Asus has a very close relationship with Google, home of the extremely popular Android operating system. Android is so popular that everybody wants to be known as the first company to offer a product that features the latest and greatest Android OS first, including Asus. Well, it just so happens that Asus is hoping on its relationship with Google will allow the company to be the very first to offer devices running Android 5.0, otherwise known as Jelly Bean. Read all about it on the Working on the Go Blog

Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2012 at 8:34am
I was wrong, a few friends and I were debating on what the new OS should be called.  I was calling for jujube.
On-Site Computer Service Technician, Networking and Repair Technicians
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2012 at 3:33pm
JuJuBe .. LOL I use to love those things. Sad to report that after missing them for close to 20 years. they are not the same candy at all. 
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic