FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AT&T Upgrade Fee Doubled

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zduncan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zduncan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AT&T Upgrade Fee Doubled
    Posted: Feb/12/2012 at 3:59pm
As if you needed yet another reason to hate AT&T, the company has gone and given you another reason anyways. The company, surprisingly enough, reported "blow-out" earnings recently while simultaneously instituting larger, more expensive data plans but thought, "why not slap our customers in the face a little harder?" and decided to double customers' upgrade fee. Read all about it on the Mobile Connectivity Solutions Blog
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2012 at 7:50pm
OMG Love those talking points in that pic on the blog.

I have a much simpler talking point that explains this price hike:

Because They Can!

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2012 at 2:06pm
Ugh, I hate ATT, for many more reasons than this.  I am so glad other carriers have Iphones now, I just want to see ATT sink due to their decisions.
On-Site Computer Service Technician, Networking and Repair Technicians
cbhattarai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbhattarai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2012 at 8:29am
The best network to have is A&T's
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic