New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gadspot Debuts 2MP and 5MP IP Surveillance Cameras
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gadspot Debuts 2MP and 5MP IP Surveillance Cameras

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zduncan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zduncan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gadspot Debuts 2MP and 5MP IP Surveillance Cameras
    Posted: Feb/03/2012 at 5:27pm
Gadspot, a provider of more affordable video surveillance products, has just recently announced the addition of a plethora of new IP camera models to their lineup. These digital video cameras all com with your choice of either 2MP or 5MP sensors with available configurations including both dome cameras and outdoor cameras. Read all about it on the Bullet Camera Blog
charlesprentice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesprentice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 12:23am

I got the 5mp cameras (specifically the GS9000B) and all I can say is that they’re right. They’re high-quality cameras for the price range.

I’m happier with my cameras from Symetrix, though. Only goes to show that you really “get what you pay for”

charlesprentice
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic