FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How does Wireless Security Camera Work?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rebecka Rilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecka Rilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How does Wireless Security Camera Work?
    Posted: Nov/30/2007 at 5:31am
Hi everybody, i'm new to this forums, i want some information about how wireless security camera work in office station, i know some about this.It will help in displaying the generated output. You can keep the camera in any place and if you want that to escape the attention or vision of the subject you must make some sort of secret arrangement to ensure the same.
                        But i need more information, because i want to add more information about this in my site article, i put my site in signature, you can check it out, its only having less information about that, so if you people give some points, it will be help me lot, thank you Smile
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2007 at 2:56pm
Hey Rebecka - I'll alert the bloks about your question. I really don't know about such things. However, I know who does.
woodio View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2007 at 3:12pm
Wireless security cameras are great because they are easy to setup. There is no cabling to run, just mount the camera, and then install the wireless receiver that should come with the camera on the DVR or VCR/Television. Some wireless cameras can be set up using RCA jacks on the wireless receiver to plug into your VCR so you can see the camera on a Televsion set. Some wireless cameras can be installed on a DVR  using a bnc connector if a more professional installation is needed.
Rebecka Rilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecka Rilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2007 at 11:07pm
Hey thank you for your information, its really nice, worth for me, Clap
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2007 at 9:53am

Keep in mind though that wireless cameras still need power and their transmitters need power also. So unless you have a short term need lasting under 8 hours then count on having to source wired power for your project.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
MarvinLamont View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvinLamont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2012 at 6:54am

Most wireless cameras come with a built in video transmitter and a separate video receiver. Once installed the video signal is sent signal threw a specific frequency to the receiver which is connected directly to a security monitor, timelapse recorder or the other components of the security camera system in more complex systems.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic