New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pro-Family Group Outraged by Homosexuality in Game
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pro-Family Group Outraged by Homosexuality in Game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sellersk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sellersk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pro-Family Group Outraged by Homosexuality in Game
    Posted: Jan/30/2012 at 6:17pm
The pro-family group Family Research Council (FRC) is in an uproar over the addition of gay relationships to the massive multi-player game Star Wars: The Old Republic.
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/31/2012 at 1:18pm
Interesting! I say let the market decide if this is a good choice.
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2012 at 12:09pm
Personally, I don't think Bioware goes far enough.  Yeah I said.  I want to be able to marry my Jawa.  WHY?! BECAUSE ITS BLIZZ HES ADORABLE.  (I don't want to marry him, but he is adorable)

Bioware has been toying and tinkering around with homosexuality in SW:TOR since beta, and people are very mixed about it.  I know in particular there is a guild of Christians that were making a very big stink about it pre-launch.  Some of them went as far as to cancel their pre-order.

Its crazy what people will get upset about, its just like life, you are given options, take them if you want.
On-Site Computer Service Technician, Networking and Repair Technicians
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic