FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Modern Warfare 3 Breaks Even More Records

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sellersk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sellersk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modern Warfare 3 Breaks Even More Records
    Posted: Nov/17/2011 at 8:41pm
Last week, Activision reported that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 was the “biggest entertainment launch ever." Now, on Thursday, November 17, Activision announced that it has broken yet another record with its latest release.
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 1:32pm
Love their commercials. Unfortunately, so does my 10 year old. But too bad, he's not getting it! 
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
martinking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2012 at 1:09am
Modern Warfare 3 is the best first person shooter game I have ever played. I don't know that whether there is gonna be a next release or not, i.e Modern Warfare 4, but I am gonna wait for it. Who know when you can get an update regarding next release in Modern Warfare series. 
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2012 at 5:12pm
My 10 year old still does not have it, but he sure spends a lot of time at this friends house who does. 

:(
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Iscari View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iscari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by martinking martinking wrote:

Modern Warfare 3 is the best first person shooter game I have ever played. I don't know that whether there is gonna be a next release or not, i.e Modern Warfare 4, but I am gonna wait for it. Who know when you can get an update regarding next release in Modern Warfare series. 

As long as they keep making money off a beaten franchise you know they will keep doing it.  I have been avoiding the COD series for a while now, its just the same game rehashed, but people love it.  A lot of COD fans have that Madden mentality, BECAUSE ITS NEWER ITS BETTER!  You are better off doing what most intelligent people do with sports games, buy a new one every 2/3 years so you get new features and such without spending gobs of money.
On-Site Computer Service Technician, Networking and Repair Technicians
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic