FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AV for You wins Best AV Company in Minnesota

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AV for You wins Best AV Company in Minnesota
    Posted: Mar/25/2011 at 3:28pm
MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, March 25, 2011 – At Thursday night’s Minnesota Meetings and
Events annual gala AV for You was awarded the “best of the best” award. The award is given
out annually to one company considered to be the top audio visual provider operating in
Minnesota. The winner of the award is determined by voting from readers of the Minnesota
Meetings and Events magazine. The founder and owner of AV for You, Josh Reitan, was on
hand to receive the top honor. “I am very thankful for this award,” Reitan said. “The readers
of Minnesota Meetings and Events have worked with many different audio-visual companies
and for them to name AV for You as the best is a great honor.”

AV for You was founded by Reitan nine years ago and it has grown each year since its founding.
AV for You provides audio visual rental service for a range of events in Minnesota and they
distinguish themselves by providing unique services such as free delivery. “Free delivery is
pretty unique,” says longtime client Joe Palmitessa, principal of Our Creative Group, a company
which plans corporate promotions in Minnesota. Palmitessa says Reitan “takes care of my
clients as though they were his own. He is second to none in terms of service and reliability.”

“We do things different at AV for You,” Reitan said. “We understand that each client has their
own special needs. We tailor our services to meet those needs and do it within their budget.
Our main goal at AV for You is to provide high quality service and this award is an affirmation of
our efforts. The staff at AV for You and I are extremely honored to have won this recognition.”

AV for You is based in St. Louis Park and they provide audio-visual rental services to both the
metro area and greater Minnesota. AV for You can be found online at www.AVforYou.com.
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2011 at 3:29pm
Let me be the first to congratulate you for such a high honor in the industry. AV for You is a member in good standing with the Tech Army Organization.

Congratulations Josh Reitan.
Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
JessKeeton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessKeeton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2011 at 3:45pm
Congrats!!
Call me for your next Laptop Rental. I am Jessica Keeton and you can reach me toll free 800-736-8772 x221.
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2011 at 12:12pm
Congratulations Josh on your award. 

Here is more information on AV for You

Read my Blog: John Beagle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic