FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

5 Ways to Improve Your Computer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zduncan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zduncan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 Ways to Improve Your Computer
    Posted: Dec/15/2010 at 3:19pm
Learn how to keep your computer clean and running up to par. Check out these 5 helpful tips on the Computer Service Now Blog

DarcyM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarcyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2011 at 8:48am
The convenience that computers give us is something that nobody wants taken from them.
Darcy Mann
Rentacomputer.com
Director of Rental Operations
Technology Travel Agent
Office 800-736-8772 ext 242   
Email darcy@rentacomputer.com
mneal View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mneal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2011 at 3:55pm
 Knowing how to fix them isn’t all that difficult, just be sure to get rid of useless programs and data.
I can help you with any Technology Rental you need, anywhere. Call Me Toll Free 800-736-8772
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2011 at 6:38pm
I think by the time you really need to worry about that stuff you should just buy a new computer : )

Brilliant!!!
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
sannu123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sannu123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2011 at 4:18am
#1 way to improve your computer....

Remove spyware!
More Control View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote More Control Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/28/2011 at 9:35am

Knowing what is on your machine and what you need and don't need is just as important. Most people have many software programs installed on their machines, search settings and checkers that for all intensive purposes it just slows down the machine. 

More Control: is a dedicated supplier of automation products and bespoke automation solutions.
martinking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2012 at 1:11am
The best way to improve your computer speed is to regularly clear out cache & cookies. I have just deleted some unwanted files and folders from my hard disk and it has automatically improved the performance of my computer.
cbhattarai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbhattarai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2012 at 5:27am
TO keep your computer just follow:
1. Go to Run and type cleanmgr. It 'll help you to clean all unwanted files.
2. Go to Run and type "%temp%" to delet al temp files.
3. Go to run and type cookies to delet all the cookies.

This is how you can make a better speed...
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2012 at 10:14am
Good tips!
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
pollostar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pollostar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2012 at 1:18am
Here are 5 tips for improve computer :
- Free up disk space.
- Scan windows system for errors.
- Defragmenting computer.
- Uninstalling unused programs.
- Use faster software.
Frad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2012 at 2:19am
Below are the top 5 reasons that are behind the computers slowing down performance:
(1) Viruses, worms, spyware, and malicious files
(2) A fragmented disk
(3)Excessive Windows and Temp Files
(4) Superfluous and useless files and software
(5) Often the default integrity of the files stored on the disk results in slowing down the system performance.

Dick Herrison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Herrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/22/2012 at 2:37am
Here are 5 tips for improve computer :
- Free up disk space.
- Scan windows system for errors.
- Defragmenting computer.
- Uninstalling unused programs.
- Use faster software.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic