FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mac Keylogger to Spy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tiffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mac Keylogger to Spy
    Posted: Sep/14/2010 at 3:18am
What is a free remote keylogger for PC that i can monitor a Mac?

I am using a PC. I am looking for a keylogger that can monitor my boyfriend's Mac in stealth. We have been together for four years. But two weeks ago, I found by chance that he received an intimate email. I can't believe that he may betray me, but that email makes me uneasy. 

I want to spy his mac to make clear about the whole thing. Maybe it is wrong to do so, but I had no choice. I got the Aobo mac keylogger from download.cnet. It has all the functions I want, but it is not free. Can anyone suggest some other good mac spy software to me? Free ones will be better.
Emma Evans
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2010 at 9:10am
Tiffny, if you're going to spy on your boyfriend, you should get spy cameras too.  This Wireless IP camera can be installed anywhere in your house that can receive your wifi signal.  It comes with software and can run in the background while you are computing. 

These cameras are easy to hide and can see in low light conditions too. Perfect when the lights are out, yet someones home. 

I say fry the bastard with a taser when you catch him on camera. lol
Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
Tiffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2010 at 9:58pm
spy cameras? I never used it before. Is it useful?
Emma Evans
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2010 at 8:48am
I would not trust free software for such an important project.

But I like the idea of using an IP security camera. We just put up a few new pages on a Do-It-Yourself IP Home Security System.

Best of luck!
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2011 at 11:52pm
After searching, there is nothing free for mac, just some trialware. If u really need a remote mac keylogger. here is a smart one that can be delpoyed remotely
sniperspymac-keylogger for mac. You may have a try and hope it help.
Best wishes to all
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic