FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Want more orders? Talk Tech

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want more orders? Talk Tech
    Posted: May/29/2007 at 9:25am
If you are a member of the Tech-Army.org you have taken the first step in getting orders and leads.

The next step is to talk to the Tech Army community thru the Tech-Army Blog Forum. Get a profile, post information about your company and talk about technology.

By talking about computers, networks or your other areas of technical expertise, you are telling the lead generation companies about your capability.

For example: If you talk about your latest CCTV DVR installation, and a job or lead is generated in your area, you are more likely to be included on the RFQ or lead distribution list for CCTV oriented work.

Edited by John Beagle - May/29/2007 at 10:18am
Read my Blog: John Beagle
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2007 at 9:28am
Posting on the Tech-Army can mean more money for you.
Posting evidence of your expertise can result in more leads and purchase orders for you and your organization.

Come on, share your expertise with the Tech Army.
Read my Blog: John Beagle
amjm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2007 at 4:25pm
Hi all I'm new to the forums!

Looking forward to working with everyone
enVigil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enVigil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2009 at 11:04am
I agree with John.
We arlready finished a successful installation in San Jose CA
and look forward to work with tech army to complete more installations in Bay Area.
Also we are looking forward to work with other installers who would like to use enVigil video server for their installations.

http://cradleqa01.cradlewatch.com/preview.html  can show you a limited preview of your enVigil server.

Thanks
www.cradle.com
enVigil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enVigil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2009 at 11:06am
sorry the url to see the live preview is
http://cradleqa01.cradlewatch.com/preview.html

Thanks
www.cradle.com
thormaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thormaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2010 at 5:44pm
I like to talk about video and alarm integration. I like the fact that all an alarm does for businesses is notify the owner that someone has cost him money and that monthly RMR they pay is worthless. I have come to understand that in Dallas Texas they will not send the police until it has been verified by someone. This alone makes me want to move to Dallas or at least install a bunch of 4-bangers.

One of my long term goals is try and stop the intruder before he has the chance of doing damage, by Video, Alarm, visual and audio notification. I will have my first test subject up and running in about a month, equipment on order. It is a salvage yard that has 2 outside motions on an alarm that got hit by lighting and fried the panal. I have 9 cameras in there currently on 2 Costar DVR's that I hate, that I am going to T-out of and put in a GV-800-16 in a Dell PowerEdge 1750 Server to control the GV-Net with wireless disarm and arm, 2 doors and 1 inside motion all controlled by the DVR set to call our Small CV2 and trigger the siren. I have come to realize that motion by video is not reliable, but with Dual Technology, microwave and or infrared will make it more reliable.

Is their anyone in the cloud that is taking advantage of the, (as far as I am concerned, best DVR's ever, GV products) capabilities of Geovision with alarm intergration?

My other question, which might be better somewhere else, has anyone tried a DVR card in any type of PowerEdge Server, preferably 2.4ghz+ single core? I have already confirmed it has the necessary PCI slots and it will fit. I am hoping to push the PowerEdge because of the load balancing and Duel nics built in as well as the Redundancy and remote management.

Thanxs
do you know how to use a mouse?
cradle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cradle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2010 at 7:22pm
Hello,
With enVigil you can do alarm integration, also you can notification by email, sms and you can view on iphone or computer live.

http://cradleqa01.cradlewatch.com/preview.html

We are also launching our enVigil ip that is integrated with panasonic ip and samsung ip cameras and have all the above capabilities.

contact@cradle.com
thanks
www.arohisystems.com
works on low bandwidth
thormaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thormaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2010 at 8:07pm
I noticed enVigil does Mac. That would be a nice feature for Geovision. Geovision says there is a workaround but the only workaround I found was using a virtual machine to run windows in Mac. Hows the documentation on Alarm integration with the enVigil DVR?
do you know how to use a mouse?
enVigil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enVigil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2010 at 12:16am
Yes we have IO box for easy installation for sensors
http://www.cradle.com/io_box.html

Also we are designing and will be introducing wireless sensors that will integrate with enVigil and enVigil ip.
enVigil works great with MAC and also we are introducing patent pending technology using that the installation will become plug and play.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic