FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TAO Leads, Referrals and RFQs Defined

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TAO Leads, Referrals and RFQs Defined
    Posted: Jun/04/2010 at 1:50pm
Members in good standing are eligible for Leads, Referrals and RFQs. But what eactly does each of these things mean? Here are the definitions:

Lead: A lead is an opportunity where you get the lead for free. If you close the deal you pay a 10% commission to the Tech Army Member company that sent you the lead.

Referral: A referral is a direct opportunity. If you close the deal, no commission is required. All future orders are also free from owning any sort of commission. 

RFQ: An RFQ stands for Request for Quote. These are opportunities with Tech Army Member companies directly. You bid on your goods and or services. Other members may be bidding on the same job. The best rank and rated companies with the fastest response times often get awarded these jobs more than companies with lower prices but less rating and or longer time to quote.

Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
Randy Lewis View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/04/2010 at 5:26pm

It's all about the response time. When a customer calls me they are looking for information now, so if I can get someone from their area to call them back that same day, more times than not they will land that job.

If you have any questions about Leads, Referrals or RFQ’s or if you want to  make sure you are properly set up in our data base, feel free to give me a call.

Randy Lewis

Tech-Army Team Member

1-877-422-1907x357

rlewis@tech-army.org   

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic