FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your web hosting provider?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
0zas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0zas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your web hosting provider?
    Posted: Apr/15/2010 at 9:00am
I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking http://www.hosting24.com/ at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

Josh Van Cleave View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Van Cleave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2010 at 8:57am
The Tech-army is hosted on our own server at our location..
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2010 at 2:20pm
This is a very difficult question to answer because it depends on your consideration on customer service as well server applications, bandwidth, type of website, niche etc.

If you want to save money, GoDaddy is one of the cheapest.

Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic