FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAO Lady Tech Caller

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAO Lady Tech Caller
    Posted: Feb/22/2010 at 1:45pm
This DAO Lady calls Leo Laporte's Tech Guy Show claiming her WI-FI access has "disappeared", come to find out that she doesn't even have a router! She's been stealing someones wi-fi for the past year! She even bought a wi-fi extender hoping to get it back.
Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
mobiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mobiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2011 at 3:24am
Now, if you refuse to believe this, you can get online and get on any site you want that advertises "free" results.  But you won't get them.  The most you will find out is where the number is serviced and what wireless carrier issued the number.
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2011 at 10:22am
Mopier, I don't understand you post.
Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
Josh Van Cleave View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Van Cleave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2011 at 8:57am
I have found *some* people have a hard time with the concept of it is still stealing even though no one is aware of it, or possibly ever will be.

Another example of this concept is people using software on more machines than they are legally allowed to. . .
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2011 at 1:45pm
This lady will someday get exactly what she deserves.
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Brawlin Melgar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brawlin Melgar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2011 at 4:46pm
Many people think software and internet should free for all. When they find out its not so, they get angry at the messenger.

Send Me Your Press Release for Distribution on SMB News Now
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic