FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Secret Work: Baldwin Com and Camera Security Now

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Secret Work: Baldwin Com and Camera Security Now
    Posted: Dec/16/2009 at 1:57pm
John Beagle from Camera Security Now* and Howard Baldwin of Baldwin Communications* installed a GeoVision in a location so secret, we are not allowed to tell you where or when we did the installation. 

Quote from John Beagle: "It was in a secure location involving highly sensitive surveillance interior and exterior spaces. Thousands of feet of cable were run for the job.

For the first time we utilized VGA Cable Baluns to distribute 4 security display monitors throughout several locations, hundreds of feet apart. Each display showed only 4 of 16 cameras. Each display location monitored different cameras and or camera angles. 

I don't have to tell you the security clearances that Howard and his crew had to go through, but I will say it wasn't pretty or a normal situation for our subs. Anyhow, Howard was a trooper and got the job done expediently and with few difficulties."

Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/16/2009 at 3:17pm
Great to hear that CCTV install went well. I spoke with Mr. Baldwin a few months ago. He was very helpful and obviously has a top quality security camera firm.
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic