FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome Ray and Scc And Electronics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome Ray and Scc And Electronics
    Posted: Sep/20/2009 at 1:33pm
Glad to have you here with us! From your profile I see you're in the Millbrook, Al area and you've been in business over 12 years offering services like: Alarm Systems Audio Visual Equipment Installer Convention Services - Security DVR/ CCTV - Geovision Products and Solutions DVR/ CCTV – Installers DVR/ CCTV - PTZ Cameras IP Camera – Installers Rentals - Sound Systems Staging & Events - Audio Wiring - Cat-5e+ Wiring - Coax RG-59 Wiring – On-site Installation Estimates Anyone wishing to contact Ray directly in the Millbrook market can call 334-391-0077, or call the Tech-Army toll free at 877-422-1907 to have Scc And Electronics help with your next project! 5333 Sycamore Dr Millbrook, Al 36054
Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2009 at 1:34pm
Quote From Ray Humphrey, "...we travel all over the state [Alabama] and some surrounding states. We are fully equiped to do the jobs for Camera Security Now in Alabama.
Read my Blog: John Beagle
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/21/2009 at 5:06pm
Welcome to the organization! I vacation in Destin FL a lot and of course we pass pretty close to Millbrook when we go down I65. Love that part of the country!
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic