FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SMBs buying Software

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SMBs buying Software
    Posted: Sep/17/2009 at 3:26pm

51 percent of SMBs are planning new software purchases. Security and anti-spam solutions top the list with 32 percent of SMBs planning such purchases within the next six months. Of these, just over 1 in 3 (35 percent) plan to buy cloud-based security and anti-spam offerings.

This is good news for the industry.

Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
JessKeeton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessKeeton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2009 at 9:41am
hmm pretty interesting.
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2009 at 9:47am
I think this is good news for the computer industry. Interesting opportunities in cloud computing and anti-spam devices and software.

I like Barracuda because it handles the whole spam issue and is a scalable product.
Read my Blog: John Beagle
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2009 at 10:46am
I like the forcast that SMBs are expecting to spend 37 percent of their annual budgets refreshing and expanding physical infrastructure!

Our Computer Technicians (aka Techs) build, design, install, repair and maintain computer hardware. Technicians fix problems with hardware and software fast. They fix viruses, worms and spam too. With computer shops and technicians in over 1000 cities worldwide, you can schedule computer service anywhere with one point of contact, me.  Call me 877-422-1907, I'll take care of the details.
Schedule Computer Technician

Read my Blog: John Beagle
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/21/2009 at 5:15pm
You have to think that there will be all this "pent up" demand that sooner or later will have to be realized. Any office can only put off spending on their infrastructure for so long.
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic