FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Upgrading from XP to Windows 7

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upgrading from XP to Windows 7
    Posted: Sep/17/2009 at 5:22am
Here are some thoughts and ideas to prepare anyone who is currently running Windows XP but is looking to upgrade to Windows 7. 

Josh Van Cleave View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Van Cleave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2009 at 10:18am
Good article, I am not sure I would advise the typical XP user to buy third party software to repartition their own hard drive.

Whatever route you chose to upgrade to windows 7, be sure you have that backup off all important data before you do anything.

mikephillip17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikephillip17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2009 at 11:54pm
Nice information given...
I have been using window XP from long ago and i was confused about this whether to upgrade to window 7 or not because i didn't want to lost my data from HD and this article helped me alot to get out of this confusion..
Thanks...
Raleigh  Computer Repair

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic