FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for dual post stand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carcofan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcofan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for dual post stand
    Posted: Sep/10/2009 at 8:40am
I am looking for a couple of matching dual post stands.  Hoping to find these used because not really liking the price of the new ones.  Would like one that at is rated for up to a 60" LCD and 72" high.  Prefer black but as long as two or more are matching I would be interested.

Also interested in finding some used Dell 20" monitors and if possible with speaker bar.  The ones I am seeking are 2100fp, standard display with extending base.  If you have any to sell would really like to hear from you.

Thank you all for looking at my ad, and I look forward to hearing from some of you real soon.
Martin 615-686-5442 QuickConvention
Josh Van Cleave View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Van Cleave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2009 at 8:59am
Dell.com/outlet 
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2009 at 9:43am
Read my Blog: John Beagle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic