FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where can I rent a computer with Vista?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can I rent a computer with Vista?
    Posted: Feb/19/2007 at 5:37pm
Travel Agents are now booking computer rentals with the new operating system, Microsoft Vista.

If your business is considering upgrading to Microsoft Vista, consider renting a computer to test in your network environment first.

Windows Vista includes a redesigned user interface and visual style, named Windows Aero. Aero is intended to be cleaner and more aesthetically pleasing than previous Windows versions, including transparencies, window animations and eye candy. Windows Aero also features a new default font (Segoe UI) with a slightly larger size, a streamlined style for wizards, and a change in the tone and phrasing of most of the dialogs and control panels.

Get a fast quote:
Vista Computer Rental
Read my Blog: John Beagle
Josh Van Cleave View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Van Cleave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2007 at 9:07am
I recommend renting a computer with Vista already installed.  It is a great way to test Vista in your network environment and be sure you are ready to roll out Vista on yor LAN.

arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2007 at 3:57pm

Right JVC.

Better to find out in advance in a controlled environment how your software will run so you don't look like an amateur when you upgrade the bosses PC only to find out this favorite program has issues with Vista.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic