FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anti-Virus solutions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Scott Gardner View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anti-Virus solutions
    Posted: Jun/18/2009 at 4:42pm

Just wondering what kind of antivirus software some of the installers use.  I have just recently installed the server version of AVG and it is just like the free version that you may be use to on client computers.  There is no centralized control center to see and manage the client computers like Trend Micro offers in their Worry Free Business Security suite.  It also seems like all the client computers get their updates via the internet instead of the server pulling down the updates and the clients getting theirs from the server like you might see from a Symantec program.

So far, the licensed copy of AVG seems to run fine and I guess it will take some getting use to.
madelinekim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madelinekim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2012 at 3:37am
Good information about of antivirus solution . I am sure that using all this antivirus will make your PC virus free. I am using Bitdefender antivirus and trust it is providing you the best security for your PC. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic