FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Microsoft Vista

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Microsoft Vista
    Posted: Jan/25/2007 at 11:42am
After a five-year wait, and repeated delays, Microsoft Corp. will release the new Windows Vista operating system next week.

Despite the Hype, Vista users will be slow to evolve.

"There isn't any real reason for the computing community to move quickly to Vista. They will get there eventually because all new computers will come with the new operating system. Eventually, people will begin to see the advantages of Vista." John Beagle

Edited by admin - Jan/25/2007 at 11:43am
Delgar11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delgar11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2007 at 1:28pm
I am in total agreement with you on this. With the increased demand on your hardeware for this O/S it will take a pc life cycle before it is in the mainstream pc's

Edited by Delgar11 - Jan/25/2007 at 3:18pm
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2007 at 2:27pm

Delgar11, you just won a Free Tech Army Organization T-Shirt for being the first to post from the Main Stree Monroe Voice community.

Please email me the size you want and ship to address and we will get one right out to you. Email: john@mainstreetmonroe.com

Thanks and welcome to the Tech Army Blog Forum!

Read my Blog: John Beagle
JessKeeton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessKeeton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2007 at 9:58am
Where is my T-Shirt? Wink

Vista, Vista, Vista all this talk about it.

I have heard a couple people beta testing it and doesnt seem to impressed. They say it seems to be more user-friendly than XP nothing to fancy.

I just bought a new PC before christmas. It came with paperwork to fill out and get vista by mail. I just filled it out the other day so once I get it I do plan on trying vista out. Then I quess I will see what its all about for myself.

Call me for your next Laptop Rental. I am Jessica Keeton and you can reach me toll free 800-736-8772 x221.
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/30/2007 at 5:51pm
I heard one of the sales guys at Computerservicenow.com say today that Vista is only being shipped on DVD.

Has anyone else heard that?

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Delgar11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delgar11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/31/2007 at 2:47pm
For some more reading on the subject check out this report on the new Microsoft vista.

JessKeeton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessKeeton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2007 at 9:30am

ShockedLOL

Edited by JessKeeton - Feb/01/2007 at 9:31am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic