FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome SmartSource

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome SmartSource
    Posted: Mar/10/2009 at 2:44pm
Welcome Jennifer Kastner of SmartSource Computer Rentals.

Actually, Jennifer has been a member of the Tech Army for several years under the name ICC Rentals. (Last year, SmartSource merged with ICC).

They are based out of Chicago, Illinois.
You can reach Jennifer at 800-245-1094

2025 Glen Ellyn Rd
Glendale Heights, Illinois 60139

Excellent skill sets and availability. SmartSource is the Highest Ranked and Rated Member company in the Tech Army Organization.

Read: Smart Source Achieves Highest Rating

Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
Scott Gardner View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2009 at 9:10am
Welcome to the Tech-Army
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2009 at 11:20am
Hi Jennifer.

I get your monthly e-mail on refurbished equipment for sale.

Glad to have you in the organization.

andy
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Josh Van Cleave View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Van Cleave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/16/2009 at 8:19am
Welcome!
Randy Lewis View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/16/2009 at 11:14am
 Welcome Jennifer, glad to have you here with us.
Ian MacCosley View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian MacCosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2009 at 3:06pm
Sorry for your loss of SmartSource CEO, Julian Sandler. Although I never have met the man, I have heard wonderful things about Julian. The computer rental industry has indeed lost a great leader.
Visit My Favourite Laptop Blog
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2009 at 10:09am
My epitaph honoring Julian Sandler:

Read my Blog: John Beagle
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2009 at 10:57am
Thank you for the condolences and kind words.  I think John Beagle's epitaph summed up Julian Sandler perfectly - Julian was an extraordinary man and will be greatly missed by the SmartSource family.
John Beagle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2009 at 10:56am
Thanks Jennifer. I thought the world of your CEO. You are in a good organization.
Read my Blog: John Beagle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic