FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone ever deal with Financial Navigator

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dnssystems View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnssystems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone ever deal with Financial Navigator
    Posted: Jan/25/2009 at 8:10pm
I had a random call today from a customer asking if we could help her reset her Financial Navigator Software? Regrettably I had to turn her down because I have never heard of such software.

Does anyone have any experience managing this software?

I hate not knowing something
DNS Systems

Computer and Web Design Solutions

Palm Springs,CA
woodio View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2009 at 9:56am
They probably have their own tech support.
Josh Van Cleave View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh Van Cleave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2009 at 3:33pm
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2009 at 4:21pm
The best you can do in that case is to be upfront with the caller about your knowledge of the product, or lack there of, and offer to act on there behalf as a liason with tech support. Of course on the clock for the entire call. If they are ok with that then it might be worth trying. Or else wish them luck finding anyone, as they most likely would find no one, more qualified that coudl help them onsite. 
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
dnssystems View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnssystems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2009 at 9:27pm
Yes I already aknowledged the customer and they need a qualified tech
DNS Systems

Computer and Web Design Solutions

Palm Springs,CA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic